Name
Matthew Morse
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Ricoh GRD III w/ Extras
</br>Prices</br> $300 OBO
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Hello all,
After much consideration and having given this a lot of thought, I think I am ready to part with my much-loved Ricoh GR Digital III. This is the second one I've owned and I always said I'd never sell it, but my photographic interests are changing and I think I'm ready to move on to something different.

All of that being said, I have for sale, one very good condition Ricoh GR Digital III. The camera is in great shape overall. It has never been dropped, kicked, stepped on, submerged, beaten, thrown, burnt or maimed in any way. I have taken great care of this camera and it has had a GGS screen protector on it from the day I got it. The screen protector does have a few smudges and marks, but these are superficial and do not affect performance in any way. The lens is clean, clear and scratch-free as it should be. This camera operates at 100% and has taken some incredible images for me.

A collection of a few images with this camera can be seen here.

(NOTE: Some of those images are from my first GRDIII, but the majority is from this very camera.)

You can also check out my blog over at seventyfivepointfour.com where I have more images from this camera.

Included are the following items:
• Ricoh GRDIII
• Ricoh Leather Case
• Gordy Leather Wrist Strap (Black)
• 2x Ricoh Batteries
• Original Charger
• Aftermarket Charger (Works in the Car)
• Instruction Manual (I think)
• 8GB SD Card

I'm asking $300 OR BEST OFFER shipped in the US unless that price is completely out of line (I couldn't really find any recent sales of this camera so I'm just judging by new prices on the GRD IV and residual NIB GRD III's). It's not a firm price so please feel free to send me offers. I'm not really interested in any trades at this point. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM or email me and I will get back to you ASAP. Photos are of the actual camera for sale. I didn't take pictures of the extra battery, case and charger, but it's all there, I assure you. If you have doubts, I'd be glad to email you some snaps of them.

Kind regards,
Matthew
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Insured
</br>Shipping charge</br> 0.00
</br>Handling time</br> 24 Hours
</br>References</br> FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: shutterbuttonfrenzy
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• _MG_5843EDIT.jpg
    _MG_5843EDIT.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 295
  • _MG_5846EDIT.jpg
    _MG_5846EDIT.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 374
  • _MG_5847EDIT.jpg
    _MG_5847EDIT.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 151
  • _MG_5848EDIT.jpg
    _MG_5848EDIT.jpg