1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Ricoh GRD IV // $325 OBO Shipped CONUS | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by matthewm, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewm

matthewm SC Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 23, 2011
    Sumter/Charleston, SC
    Matthew Morse
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Ricoh GRD IV // $325 OBO Shipped CONUS

Prices
    325 OBO

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Price: $325.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
    Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Insured

Hello all,
    For sale is my beloved little Ricoh GRD IV. I've had this camera for about 6 months or so and I've decided to part with it to move to something different. I'm sure I'll come back to a Ricoh at some point, but for now it's time for this little dude to find a new home. Included is the camera, battery, charger and a Gordy's wrist strap. No box, cables or other accessories are included. I find the cameras work better out of the box anyway. This is in great condition with just a few signs of use. It has never been dropped, stepped on, kicked, punch, set on fire, dunked in water, thrown from a tall building, thrown from a short building or run over by a car, bus, plane, or M1 Tank. It has not experienced the running of the bulls, but it has experienced a couple of games of soccer on the streets of Haiti (not kidding) during a mission trip this year and it performed admirably and gave me some favorite shots, of which I've included a few.

Anyway... I'm asking $325 OBO shipped anywhere in the United States and I'll eat the Paypal fees. Please PM or email with questions or offers. I want this gone so don't be shy about offers, but please don't low-ball it.

Best,
    Matthew

With the GRD IV in Haiti a few weeks ago:

tumblr_mven3prY6x1qb853lo1_1280.

tumblr_mvkanbhPdY1qb853lo1_1280.

tumblr_mw5mm7BoJE1qb853lo1_1280.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Insured

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 Day

References
    FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: heymatthew, RangefinderForum: matthewm

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.