1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Ricoh GRD4 (black) | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ripleysbaby, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Ricoh GRD4 (black)
    </br>Prices</br> £300
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> EU
    </br>Description</br> Ok, I know. I have put it up before, but this time i'm serious. I've invested in a m mount and a new Voigtlander lens for my GXR
    For fast and furious shooting I now grab the nikon V1 with 18.5. Also like the option for full manual video on the V1.
    This leaves my GRD. I would like to keep it but i just cant. I need to offset some of my recent spending !!!
    It's been very well loved with screen protection from new. It would be supplied with a spare third party battery. A JJC hood and adaptor And a genuine Ricoh hood and adaptor.
    All boxed and complete. Warranty until end of April. And as of now its got 4100 on the clock.

£295.00 and that includes 1st class post. (uk) Rest of eu will be a little more. I am open to best offers too.
    Would post upon completion of bank transfer.

Serious buyers please pm for images.

Please note. There is still a strong possibility I could still change my mind !:rolleyes:
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    Ok, I've decided i'm not going to change my mind. More gear looming so a price drop is in order. Serious peeps please pm.
    Grab yourself a bargain.