1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Ricoh GXR With P10 Module for $220

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Biro, May 15, 2014.

1. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    A third party seller on Amazon.com is offering the Ricoh GR body with P10 module (28-300mm, 1/2.3" sensor) for $219.95.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all&tag=noisydeals14-20

The good news is that fulfillment is by Amazon, which means any customer service or returns fall under Amazon's policies and protection. Anyone with GXR experience have any opinion about the P10 module? $220 seems fairly low risk.

2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    i have no experience with the module, but I did research it when I had the GXR. Whatever cameras you had a year ago that you sold to get down to your current line-up were better. The only way it makes any sense is if you plan on getting the better lensors and want a zoom to go with it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    The GXR is quite a large camera to be putting a lens module from the tiny CX series on.

4. Will

Will SC All-Pro

Aug 30, 2010
    England
    That is a very cheap way of getting a new GXR body

5. dougjgreen

dougjgreen SC Regular

Jan 10, 2014
    Nowadays, I think that the GXR only really makes sense as a reasonably priced digital back for M-mount glass. I wouldn't buy it for the existing Ricoh lenses compared to newer stuff that can be gotten for similar cost. Take away the good design for using M-mount lenses, and it's not as good as, say, an Olympus E-PM2 or Sony NEX 5

6. iaeaix

iaeaix SC Regular

Nov 16, 2012
    I have got a mint GXR and P10 module in my draw for a while, anyone interested can shot me a message.
    would let it go at lower price than that