Ricoh Ricoh GXR - Young Man and an Old Truck

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran
A quick grab shot of my son while leaving the store. We've been traveling the past 5 weeks with our trailer touring west of the Rockies. This was taken around Estes Park, Colorado.

p1159995136-5.jpg

Ricoh GXR-M with a Leica Summicron.

This is a beautiful shot, rich tones and contrasty at the same time without loosing the transition tones, just as I would like to do mine! Which leica summicron was it BTW?

haven't seen you in awhile Duane.....you haven't lost it

I'm still around just been busy with family and work. Haven't had much to share here has the GXR has gotten left behind a bit with all the new hardware releases. However, before the GXR is mothballed by Ricoh I may have buy a backup GXR and M mount. Haven't seen anything new that excites me that I could even think about affording, i.e., the new Leica M with Liveview.

great shot, sounds like an awesome trip!

Thanks bartjeej, when I get back to Salt Lake after this week of work we have another 3 weeks of traveling before getting home for a total of 9 weeks on the road. Rocky Mountain National Park for a week, we spent two weeks in and around Yellowstone and when we leave Salt Lake we will concentrate around the Moab and southern Colorado/norther New Mexico areas.

Back