RULE BOOK: The Most Magnificent Serious Compact Photo Challenge - August 2013

BB, if you start today (and you should), you can choose any prompt you like and post it on the day you took it (today being the 17th). You can also feel free to play catch up and share as many as you get.....we won't limit you to one per day. So if you can bang out 5 of them today.....share all 5 in the thread. You've got your work cut for you if you're gonna try for all 31 :eek:

I'm lagging too, been too busy, no worries. Maybe I will create an image explosion on the last day but whatever happens, at least I'll keep trying when I am able.

I just want to go on the record to say a big "thank you" to Karen AKA Briar and all the encouraging members here on SC for being so inclusive. Ever since we started packing and began our year long move to our new place I've been pretty much not doing much photographing besides using my older version iPhone. I know eventually I'll get back into "real cameras" but it suits my style right now...

This "ruleless" image quest has been great! As I posted in one of the days, I just go do my thing and then I'd search for a somewhat matching prompt. Truth be told, I really can't stand being told what to take pictures of, so I never go out with anything in mind. That said, we are all so different thus whatever gets us to use whatever cameras we have is awfully important. For anyone who truly enjoys or feels compelled to make images it's great to have a place to share them with likeminded folks. So here's to you all and especially Karen AKA Briar for her wide ranging quest!!:bravo-009:

Back