Completed SALE PENDING - Leica M9 Gray with Matching Thumbs Up | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin

Hall of Famer
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Leica M9 Gray with Matching Thumbs Up

Prices
$3600

Ships to
USA

Description
I am selling a gray Leica M9. There are signs of use but clean camera. Bottom has sticker intact. There is a Giotto's screen protector on the rear LCD. Since I am the second owner and the screen protector was there when I got the camera, I cannot guarantee that the LCD under it is pristine.

I do not know the number of actuations. Focus was adjusted to Leica standard by DAG in April 2013. Everything has always worked properly for me. Camera comes with box, charger, OEM battery, 3rd party battery, and matching Thumbs Up.

For pictures, please see the original listing where I bought the camera: Sold: Leica M9 Gray, Thumbs Up, RRS grip, spare battery

It is in the same shape now as then. Please note that the RRS grip from that sale is not included in this one.

Price includes regular PayPal and shipping within CONUS. No PayPal gift or eCheck. No trades please.

Happy to meet anyone in the Boston area for in person camera transfer, but I would want the payment in advance by PayPal, not a cash transaction.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
1-2 days

References
Mu-43.com: Amin Sabet; Ebay and Fred Miranda: asabet

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back