1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Sale. RX1 for $2090 and RX100 for $440, tax included.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Apr 21, 2013.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder SC Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    I was browsing the favorite camera store in the world to see what deals they have going. Surprisingly the RX1 and RX100 are on sale right now. I thought they were selling well. The 30% discounts seem kind of steep. I wonder if there are new models coming out soon?

The commute costs might be a deal killer for some. :wink: Limited to 5 RX1s and 10 RX100s per person.

http://translate.google.com/transla....makeshop.jp/shopdetail/051002000004/&act=url
    http://translate.google.com/transla....makeshop.jp/shopdetail/051002000005/&act=url

2. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Think I'll still have to wait for more reductions... but this seemed to be an online shop? No travel required?

3. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    I guess they old out already ...

4. lenshoarder

lenshoarder SC Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    They're back. Slightly more expensive. Good news though, no more limits. You can buy as many as you want.

5. Armanius

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Put me down for half a dozen! ;)

6. lenshoarder

lenshoarder SC Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    It's just not this store which is a small family run camera store. The big softmap chain, think Best Buy for America or Saturn for Europe, has the RX100 for about the same price. If $450 is the retail price in Japan now, how long before that spreads to the rest of the world?

7. Armanius

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    That would be a nice price drop on the RX100 if it happens.