1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Samsung NX210 and NX20 Field Test

Discussion in 'Samsung NX Forum' started by TCSJordan, Jun 21, 2012.

1. TCSJordan

TCSJordan SC Regular

Oct 22, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Country Parson

Country Parson SC Top Veteran

Apr 5, 2011
    North Carolina
    Dan
    You beat me to it, TCS. I also was going to recommend this video. It does justice to these under rated cameras, IMHO. I am enjoying the NX210 as a carry everywhere option. The video, by the way, has some good material on the NX210 Wi-Fi, but it fails to mention that only a few phones can actually be used as a remote trigger. Too bad it does not work with iPhone. For those who did not see it, I have a blog entry listing the strengths of this camera on my web site listed in my signature.

3. TCSJordan

TCSJordan SC Regular

Oct 22, 2011
    The NX210 and NX20 actually support the iPhone, in fact we used an iPhone 4 for the video. iOS, and Android phones are supported. Thanks for checking out the video!

4. Country Parson

Apr 5, 2011
    North Carolina
    Dan
    TCS how did you find out the iPhone is supported? I looked all through their literature and could not find that.

5. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    I came very close to being an NX200 owner last night; Barely used body + 20-50mm lens for $330, and a 30/2 pancake for only $125 in a separate listing. In the middle of my humming and hahing over 50Mb raw files and what use I had for yet another camera, someone else decided it was a great deal and beat me to it. It seems that resale value may be consideration with the Samsungs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Country Parson

Apr 5, 2011
    North Carolina
    Dan
    Resale could be an issue, although I did well when I sold by NX200.

7. TCSJordan

TCSJordan SC Regular

Oct 22, 2011
    You need to download both the Remote Viewfinder and MobileLink apps from the app store (free), and then choose the Samsung network as your wifi network. Then everything syncs up great!

• Like Like x 1