SC App to be Discontinued

Yup, works well :)I do have one request, dunno if others agree; is it possible to change the "latest posts" link on top to a "recent discussions" link? That way the latest posts will still be on top, but a discussion won't disappear from the list as soon as you viewed it. I think that would be useful if for some reason you want to revisit a thread you read earlier, which happens to me all the time.For instance, ön my android mobile i have no tabs, so if i want to look something up or copypaste a url in order to reply, i have to move away from the particular thread, and then when i return it won't be in the list anymore. If i don't remember in which subforum the thread is, it'd make for a lot of searching.
Yes, I think that would be better. Will see what I can do.

I do have one request, dunno if others agree; is it possible to change the "latest posts" link on top to a "recent discussions" link? That way the latest posts will still be on top, but a discussion won't disappear from the list as soon as you viewed it. I think that would be useful if for some reason you want to revisit a thread you read earlier, which happens to me all the time.

Okay, now there's a link at the top for "48h" which will show the last 48 hours worth of active threads, whereas "New" shows only the new ones.

Back