Sean Reid Reviews the Fuji X100

The thing about this is.....
The X100 will more than likely deliver to the expectations everyone has for it.
If Fuji delivers on the expected firmware update this week, we will know how much attention they're paying to the 1st run users.
We'll see shortly.....

The thing about this is.....
The X100 will more than likely deliver to the expectations everyone has for it.
If Fuji delivers on the expected firmware update this week, we will know how much attention they're paying to the 1st run users.
We'll see shortly.....

I didn't know there was word of an update. If there is one, it will say a lot about Fuji's approach.

I am very interested in this camera. The GH2 is also on my list. I can't afford both at the same time. Hmmm.

I just read a rumor that Fuji has a patent for a Foveon-like 3 layer sensor, and is expected to have an interchangeable lens mirrorless system in 2012.

It is interesting to me that there is so much innovation happening around cameras today and absolutely none of it is coming from Nikon or Canon. Go underdogs!

The intensity of waiting is "starting" to get to me. I must return to look at Sean Reid's photos and review.

I will say that I have no experience with an OVF besides a brief flirtation with the one on the Leica X1 which I didn't care for (and does not compare to this one on the Fuji). I have found it tough going to understand what Mr. Reid is talking about without having the X100 in my hands with regard to the OVF. But I shall continue to read on and learn more, no doubt.

Back