Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Sony A7 II, Leica Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8 at f/8, ISO 100 (and yess, there's probably a smidgen of a smudge on the sensor ...):
_DSC0111.jpg

M.

... The camera caught some rain today, and I was a bit wary about switching it off because I had no real chance of drying off the lens barrel first - but it seems to have had no ill effects. I hope I wasn't just lucky there.

M.

Time to start carrying a small microfibre towel wherever you go. I have one permanently in the car, and another in my bag... just in case.

Today, I tried a bit too hard - took two of my medium format film cameras out into the dripping (melting) forest only to discover that one had lost power (of course, the one that needed its batteries to work) and that the other wasn't fit to catch any water either, so they stayed in the bag for most of the time. Shooting somehow didn't work well for me today; I blew a couple of perfectly obtainable frames and only noticed it when I got home. Sometimes, you can try too hard ... Anyway, I'm reasonably happy with these two:
IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

M.

Two more from the Sony A7 II:

Yesterday: Winter's really making a mark now (but light levels were low again). This was with the Samyang 35mm again.
_DSC0181.jpg

Today, even colder, windy - and temperatures are dropping fast! Using an interesting lens arrangement here: Voigtländer 21mm f/4 (a tiny pancake type lens) mounted via the Voigtländer Close Up VM (=M mount) to Sony E adapter.
_DSC0186.jpg

M.

Lots of powdery snow and strong winds last night, so there are some good drifts around the village this morning.
View attachment 133559 View attachment 133560
We had a lot of snow on Wednesday and strong winds yesterday and this morning but the direction of the wind has meant that we don't have any drifts in the village. Lots of main roads blocked out in the open though.
These are from Wednesday afternoon. A rare bit of sunshine
DSCF6803.JPG

And then the snow returned
IMG_9232.JPG

Back