1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Sepia Leaf

Discussion in 'Nature' started by christilou, Oct 24, 2010.

1. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Contax G 90 on NEX5 body

:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. BillN

BillN SC Hall of Famer

Aug 25, 2010
    S W France
    Bill
    all these G contax lens are worth buying - they just have their own "look and feel"- I only have the 45/f2 and the adapter is a bit large and not the most user friendly to take on and off - but the above has made me want to use it - so if we get some reasonable light, (it's been raining all night), and has yet to clear up, I will have a go today

Good image Christina - did you use a tripod?

3. christilou

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    I just bought the 45/2 from another member on M43rds and keenly await it's arrival. I didn't use a tripod, I used the flip screen on the NEX 5 which is very useful for this type of shot especially as one get's older! I rather like the soothing qualities of sepia :)

4. BillN

BillN SC Hall of Famer

Aug 25, 2010
    S W France
    Bill
    Christina

I have the Metabones adapter - and what I notice is that it focuses past infinity i.e. if you turn the focusing ring fully clockwise, (looking at it from the back of the camera), after about 95% of the way you reach the infinity focus - the extra 5% past this point the image goes out of focus

Because of the design of the lens mechanism this M43 adapter is the least "smooth" of all the ones that I have - but I guess that is the only way it could be made to "focus"

Let me know if yours is the same - I'd be interested

5. christilou

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    I have the Kipon adapter and it has a nice smooth focus action but ditto the above.