1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Shooting some street with the X100

Discussion in 'Fuji X100 Forum' started by Boid, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Boid

Boid SC All-Pro

Dec 15, 2011
    Bangalore, India
    Rajiv
  2. spinyman

spinyman SC Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Valley Center,Ca.
    David
    I like the partial limbs in #3.I tend to want to tidy up an image that has these but it really puts the viewer into the frame, and in this case, frames the three whole bodies.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    I like them a lot. Crisp and clean. Just right i think. They are very real ! Cheers for posting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lawrence A.

Lawrence A. SC All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    New Mexico
    Larry
    Very nice. The second one is classically framed and a bit mysterious, even disturbing. I love the old gal and her companion walking by cafe society. There's just the faintest touch of senior disapproval on her face. They are all very engaging.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fineshooter

fineshooter SC Rookie

Apr 23, 2013
    i couldn't agree more with Spinyman about #3, and I'm quite into the contrast control from Boid. awesome!

6. Gary

Gary SC All-Pro

Aug 19, 2012
    Southern California
    Gary Ayala
    Doesn't look like Bangalore ...

7. demiro

demiro Serious Compacts For Life

Dec 15, 2011
    I'm on board with #3 as well. Wonderful capture!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Petach

Petach SC All-Pro

Oct 22, 2011
    UK, Essex
    Peter Tachauer
    Lovely shots. Even better, you shot the Birdcage Pub My Great Gradfather (the dirty bigamous old rascal) lived there in the late 1800's whilst he was a Music Hall turn (a "Top Boot" dancer) He left his wife and kids to travel to Australia, NZ, Hawaii, USA (where he married 3 more times and then died...maybe from exhaustion?)

• Like Like x 1