Show "Bicycle"

Bicycles in Amsterdam

5874482713_372d550a59_b.jpg

Thank you for this, Kathy. I've never been to Amsterdam and yet this is the kind of scene that I'd expect to see... Perhaps I one day I'll have the opportunity to visit there myself. I love seeing the structure from the trees to the architecture and the "frieze" of bicycles across the canal.

Jimmy, that's pretty unusual and it looks great with those fluorescent lights - is there a story behind that little tricycle?

Karen - love the high contrast black and white you've chosen to go with this high flyer!

Not to worry, I've merged us all into the original "Show Bicycle" thread.:2thumbs: (Thanks for the heads up, Paul.)

Vince, fringing or not - I like this one very much. Great angle of view! Maybe try it in black and white for fun?

Not to worry, I've merged us all into the original "Show Bicycle" thread.:2thumbs: (Thanks for the heads up, Paul.)

Vince, fringing or not - I like this one very much. Great angle of view! Maybe try it in black and white for fun?

Good idea BB, I'll give it a shot after work later - I hadn't thought of it, but it could look good in high contrast or even with an old fashioned look. Will post later

Edit: just realised i do have a black and white one on flickr, but I think it needs a crop and could be better lol

Back