Scenic Show: Clouds

Kay

Veteran
@admin or mod: could we have some more stickies in the different image forums in order not to start an ego thread for each and every piccie.

Anyway, here's them clouds, shot with that lousy 1855 :)

Gorgeous, Ken!! I don't know about a "lousy 1855"!

And I'll see what I can do about some more group threads...with topics, so we won't have so many "ego threads". It makes it much easier to stay on top of photos when they have a home that isn't always an individual thread.:drinks:

Let's make this The Clouds thread.:bravo-009:

Heck, I meant lowly 1855 :)

And I'll see what I can do about some more group threads...with topics, so we won't have so many "ego threads". It makes it much easier to stay on top of photos when they have a home that isn't always an individual thread.:drinks:

Thanks a lot BB, highly appreciated! Got some more of that stuff, they grow right in front of my cave.
Cheers!

Heck, I meant lowly 1855 :)

Thanks a lot BB, highly appreciated! Got some more of that stuff, they grow right in front of my cave.
Cheers!

some days you just can't lose.
My wife shot the first one (that's me in the lower left) with the XE1 and 14mm
The other two are mine with the X Pro 1 and 10-24

Attachments

• prbykc (1 of 1).jpg
    prbykc (1 of 1).jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 497
  • pr1 (1 of 1).jpg
    pr1 (1 of 1).jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 223
  • pr2 (1 of 1).jpg
    pr2 (1 of 1).jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 201
No polarizer. The top one is a straight OOC jpeg and the second two were jpegs files that were set to in camera Vivid opened in LR and then the highlights were brought down just a little.
The wides do this without much assistance.

Back