Nature Show "Flowers"

James, you really must post these pictures in their full glory because these small sizes do not do them justice at all! Picture me shaking my finger at you like one of your old school teachers.:D I am serious, however. Once I clicked on these I was taken to another level - a much more exquisite one.

Kevin AKA summerki, I am glad to know spring hath fully sprung out there in your side of North America, though I am envious.;) Crocuses are such gloriously happy flowers, I think, and your photograph does them justice.

:drama: Ok, well rub it in Kevin - I'm sitting here in my turtleneck and polar fleece and they're predicting some snow tomorrow and the next day.:eek: Of course, it's March so it won't last long.:D

That's beautiful, James!

Thanks, that's where we buried my old dog and planted the cyclamen on top. I miss the little guy, he died two years ago. His fur was mostly white so the white cyclamen is fitting.

5535026000_d52c36902b_m.jpg

James, you really must post these pictures in their full glory because these small sizes do not do them justice at all! Picture me shaking my finger at you like one of your old school teachers.:D I am serious, however. Once I clicked on these I was taken to another level - a much more exquisite one.

I shall post em big! I was mindful to keep them the same size as everyone else's photos.

But I realised I should have posted the kangaroo one much larger, I just didn't think at the time.

Ren looks as though he was a sweetheart, James.

It would be great if everyone would post in the larger size - not so big as to throw off the forum but big enough so we could enjoy their images more completely. Fortunately if people embed from Flickr and some other places one can click on them...but I don't know that everyone always thinks of doing that.

Ren looks as though he was a sweetheart, James.

He used to jump on the bed at exactly 10.30 on Saturdays and Sundays to wake my girlfriend up so she can get him some breakfast, 10.30am like clockwork, he did it by licking her ear gently. We don't know how he always seemed to know when it was 10.30 even during daylight savings hours. He never bothered waking me up because he knew I like sleeping in.

Desert beauty

Some of the plants in bloom in the desert.

DSC03795.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC03784.JPG

DSC03735.JPG

DSC03781.JPG

DSC03422.JPG

DSC03754.JPG

DSC03022_hf.jpg

DSC03026.JPG

See my blog listed below for many more.

Back