Show Macro

And this is one of the results of my garden-safari..

7644739166_3547b363d9_z.jpg

snkenai said:
This snail without a shell. At least I think that is what it is. Came visiting, crawling across my carpeted porch. Taken with E-p2 and Vivitar, OM mount, 24mm F2.8, with home fashioned close-up adapter, out of disassembled, old zoom lens. Flash is FL36 with small piece of translucent plastic, from milk jug, rubber banded on, to defuse the strong light.

SLUG!! ewwww! Well shot though! :)

it's hard to tell because of the nature of the shot, the WB looks a little towards the blue but if you hadn't asked I wouldn't have registered it. Or maybe its the effect of observation - Schrödinger's Spider?

oh and it's a rather spectacular photo!

Jumping Spider. Can someone tell me if the colors look okay on this? I'm having a bit of hard time understanding all of the color gamut/argb/srgb export settings. I know it doesn't have a lot of colors, but does it look "off"? Thanks
7740398538_a3b54bc90e_b.jpg

Jumping Spider by Winginkris, on Flickr

I love jumping spiders :) this little guy is so cute. No idea about the colours, but he looks pretty good to me. That is, if his fangs really are that colour... either way, it works well :)

Now I'm on bigger screen it still looks okay but the background maybe a little dark and muddy? The spider is seriously awesome though, nobody will give the colours a second though with a pic like that!

Thanks for the replies! While I'm happy with the way things look on the computer screen, the printed version is looking underexposed and just doesn't have any "pop" to it. The pics not a real keeper, I'm just using it to try and get my computer/printer combo to play nice with each other before I burn through a bunch of ink and paper. More googeling!

Back