1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sigma DP1X

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by digi2ap, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    I have had this Sigma DP1X camera effectively from new after having bought it from someone who won it in a competition in May 2011. It is still in very fine condition and produces beautiful photos but with the release of the DP Merrill cameras I am looking to upgrade.

The sale includes the following extras:

Sigma HA-11 hood and Hoya PL-CIR 46mm polarising filter.

Richard Franiec grip - this really improves the handling of the camera.

A GGS hard glass screen protector.

Replacement retractable lens hood.

Camera comes with the original box and all expected original accessories (except the original lens hood).

My asking price is £195 for everything and includes RMSD within the UK.

Here is a picture from this DP1X which I submitted on page 12 of the DP image thread and which shows the luminescent quality that the Foveon sensor can produce.

Pictures of the DP1X are in this gallery - note, I have shown the tripod bushing marks which are the only blemishes I can see.

BTW - I have positive feedback on MU-43 where I've recently sold a GF2 and PanaLeica 25mm lens.

2. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    Bump, any interest at all?

3. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    Price dropped to £195 and if not sold will go on eBay tomorrow.

4. digi2ap

digi2ap SC Regular

0   0   0

Jun 5, 2011
    Stratford, London
    I'd have much rather sold it here but now it is on eBay as an auction sale with a starting price of 0.99 pence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.