1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Sigma DP3m w/extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Brandon Sarkis, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Brandon Sarkis

Brandon Sarkis SC Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 2, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Sigma DP3m w/extras

Prices
    $600

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I have a less than 1000 (I think it's around 900...) shutter actuation DP3m for sale. Comes with everything as new as well as:

Sigma DG UV filter
    Sigma DP3m lens hood
    Franiec grip
    GGS hard screen protector
    2 extra aftermarket batteries

I love this camera, it's just I love the DP1m more and this focal length is a duplicate for me as I also have the new Fuji 56mm f/1.2. I know it's not exactly the same, but it's too close to warrant owning both. No scratches or dents but I'm sure there's a rub mark or similar on it from being in my bag all of the time. Sensor is amazing- not hot spots, no dead pixels.

Full kit, all-in for $600 plus shipping- I'm thinking usps priority so that'll be am extra $12. Let's call it $610 and it's yours.

Payment accepted
    • Other
    Shipping method
    USPS flat rate priority

Shipping charge
    $10

Handling time
    One day, tops.

References
    eBay username brandonsarkis

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.