W/NW Signs of Fall.

Lovely colors showing up around the globe!

No, the title is "W/NW Signs of Fall". So I assume, one has to be somewhere in the N/NW of the USA... Canada? North America?

Either way, I am N/NW of some place, too :tongue:

20101026_153259.jpg

Canon PowerShot G12, 8.1 @ f/4.0, 1/100, ISO 80

20101026_153431.jpg

Canon PowerShot G12, 8.1 @ f/4.0, 1/125, ISO 80

Superb color and crispness, Christian - beautiful!

I can see how someone might not understand the W/NW as meaning Words or No Words, though I am sure you are pulling our virtual legs, so to speak.:D

P.S. I' was hoping I would get some reactions to the appearance of my two photos. I really don't think they look too good at all, though I like the bark of the tree and the sign on both, the sky is so unreal looking. I'm still not sure why it appears as it does.

Fall is so beautiful because there are all these great colors everywhere. I have been photographing digital since September 2009 and i have realized now, that I have not photographed fall 2009 as intensely as I do this year. To be honest, there are only very few pictures. Today I own only compact cameras and I have a camera with me all the time, also during walks on which I never carried my DSLR with me. My photographs have become much better and I am even full of joy about photographs like this, which may not be something special, but it captures some of the last minutes of today's sunlight and reminds me of a short, but beautiful walk after work:

20101027_173507.jpg

Canon PowerShot G12, 12.1 @ f/3.5, 1/30, ISO 80

Christian, this glowing autumn tree is truly wonderful. Your enjoyment shows through and I'm glad to be able to share it with you. Lovely time of day for a walk with your camera.

5127432368_9f06e0f644_b.jpg

LX5

BB - you are getting a bit "creative" aren't you (must have been your few weeks with the X1), - wonderful shots and a use of LR etc.,

A well spent Saturday!

I think I'm just getting back to my roots, really. I tried to control myself from posting all the photos I took that day - I have more on Flickr. I was in one place for about 30 minutes or so and there just seemed to be a lot to see, especially with that beautiful old tub.:love: I am glad you enjoyed them!

Super color! Is color effected by the lens or is this the NEX at work? Naturally, you in control Kevin, but you know what I mean? I like your choice of f stop, too. Number one is my favorite, if I had to choose. Glad you're not locking yourself away in the digital darkroom during this beautiful season, Kevin.;)

Back