SiJ 2017 - Day 31.

'Got out today. Happy, happy. :) Super nice weather in northern Vermont. My wife and I went snowshoeing. 'Took the X-Pro1 and Zeiss Touit 32mm along for the ride.
The light in the woods was really nice.
. . . David
View attachment 123438

Hey another Touit 32 user. I was pretty sure I was alone in that. Great photo, but I particularly hate the white stuff right now since my 20 minute ride home turned into an hour thanks to the Alberta Clipper.

Last shot - Placid. First time I've completed the SiJ. Nice work everyone!

SiJ-DAY30-2017-003-Edit.jpg

DSC03168-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Whose legs? I almost didn't bother as the only pics I took yesterday were high iso ones late in the evening and pretty poor they were too! However, in the name of playing the game here it is..... A7RII FE55 1.8. I probably will never stick to one camera/lens, I'm a serial swapper that much I know for sure but it's always fun trying to be faithful to "The One" ;)

I looked at all the outdoor pics with envy and admiration for those that ventured out in all kinds of weather extremes in order to get the picture, well done all :)

This challenge is sooooooooooooooo much easier with a box of Doctor Who toys but I've got to say I've still had fun this year (well, brief moments). I'm not sure I've stuck to my Blake Crouch Dark Matter inspired theme but I kept the processing style pretty much the same to keep the flavour. Either I've been a bit lazy at times OR my imagination has been stuck in a different dimension from my camera on some of the days. Evidence = selfies! I apologise for the four selfies, these were the really lazy days. Some really not flattering at all. I'm beyond amazed that the height of my laziness in seeking an alternative photo exceeded that of my own self respect! It's fine though, you don't know me!

:hiding:
You are an outstanding photographer. Nothing else needs to be said.

Don - Copley and the Pru. Very nice image. I was a fine arts undergrad in Boston in the late 60s and again as a grad student in the mid 70s after a five year hiatus with the Air Force. Boston was the "best" for strolling around with "ahh camera and ahh lens". ;-)
. . . David

This challenge is sooooooooooooooo much easier with a box of Doctor Who toys but I've got to say I've still had fun this year (well, brief moments). I'm not sure I've stuck to my Blake Crouch Dark Matter inspired theme but I kept the processing style pretty much the same to keep the flavour. Either I've been a bit lazy at times OR my imagination has been stuck in a different dimension from my camera on some of the days. Evidence = selfies! I apologise for the four selfies, these were the really lazy days. Some really not flattering at all. I'm beyond amazed that the height of my laziness in seeking an alternative photo exceeded that of my own self respect! It's fine though, you don't know me!

:hiding:
You know, "only Selfies" would be an interesting theme for someone's future SIJ entries. Hopefully someone attractive :D

I completely missed the last part of this challenge. Dealing with chronic Lyme Disease along with company and travel just didn't leave enough energy to finish here. I wish I could have. There are some amazing photos from the month. Thanks for letting me start, even if I didn't get to finish. Maybe next year I can complete it.

I completely missed the last part of this challenge. Dealing with chronic Lyme Disease along with company and travel just didn't leave enough energy to finish here. I wish I could have. There are some amazing photos from the month. Thanks for letting me start, even if I didn't get to finish. Maybe next year I can complete it.
Sorry to hear of your illness. Hope things are better.

Back