SiJ 2018 - Day Thirty.

High contrast B&W on the GR.
R0000882_DxO copy.jpg

Tough day, snow was supposed to be a coating to an inch, turned out to be closer to six inches. So between working on projects, I was out several times blowing out the driveway and the walk. Slim pickings for a thoughtful photo - Junior dog is looking at me expectantly - either I provide her with a treat, let her out the back or feed her an early dinner.

SiJ-2018-Day30-001-Edit-LREdit.jpg

Tough day, snow was supposed to be a coating to an inch, turned out to be closer to six inches. So between working on projects, I was out several times blowing out the driveway and the walk. Slim pickings for a thoughtful photo - Junior dog is looking at me expectantly - either I provide her with a treat, let her out the back or feed her an early dinner.

View attachment 132735

She's awfully worried! Just look at teh furrowed brow! LOL!

D136A903-5FE9-4855-A871-5C57BEA44F0C.jpeg

Day Thirty - the wrong time to put down the book

‘Are you okay”, the voice asks. I look up from my book and see a concerned look on the conductor’s face. Everyone but me has disembarked from the train. I put my book down and mumble something about waiting for the crowd to pass. I never like getting off at this platform. It’s narrow, long and half the people on it are in a hurry, late for the work, and the other half are intent to get in their way. I always wait, neither wanting to be one or the other. The book though, after days of struggling to find my way in, has finally caught my interest. I don’t want to put it down. But work ... and the conductor, well, they insist I do.

At lunch time I only have time for coffee then straight to a meeting. No time for photos, no time for my book. At night, I find inspiration while washing the dishes (shhhhhh, before making tea). Me, dried leaves, a calendar and white floaty bubbles mashed together. Now back to the book ...

Back