SiJ 2018 - outtakes and experiments

Day 25 Outtake - cube neighbor's birthday was the next day, her fiance sent her a bouquet. Couldn't get it all in frame, my back was against the partition. In retrospect, what I should have done is go into my cube, get my aching knees on top of the desk and shoot over the half-height separator. But then I'd have to clear off all my "TPS reports" and they are a pain to re-sort. The things that I used to do for photography...

SiJ-2018-Day25-001-LREdit.jpg

Where in Suffolk are you Ian? I used to have a mate in Stowmarket and I'm sure we used to go to a Railway Tavern.
I live in Haughley about three miles from Stowmarket. There used to be a Railway Tavern pub right outside the station in Stowmarket but that closed in Aug 1978. It was a childrens nursery for some years, not sure if it still is. The Haughley Tavern is about a mile outside the village by the railway gates. There used to be a station there but that closed when Mr Beeching had his purge!

Ian

I live in Haughley about three miles from Stowmarket. There used to be a Railway Tavern pub right outside the station in Stowmarket but that closed in Aug 1978. It was a childrens nursery for some years, not sure if it still is. The Haughley Tavern is about a mile outside the village by the railway gates. There used to be a station there but that closed when Mr Beeching had his purge!

Ian
I think it's the one in Haughley that we went to. If it was an Adnams pub, that is, as that was its great attraction!

Back