1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Silver Olympus OMD low shutter count | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dino1891, Mar 24, 2013.

1. dino1891

dino1891 New to SC

0   0   0

Mar 24, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Silver Olympus OMD low shutter count
    </br>Prices</br> $810
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Price: $810, paypal and shipped to CONUS

I have a low shutter count Silver OMD in perfect condition. I had an invisible shield on the screen since the moment it first came out of the box. I just checked the shutter count and got:
    R: 000719
    S:000089
    C:000000
    U:000514
    V:000000
    B:000306

So the shutter count is 719. I owned the camera for about 2 months now and it was purchased brand new from B&H mid January. I will include a printout of the receipt for your warranty purposes.

Reason I am selling is that I love taking pictures but I also love trying out new cameras. I just bought a second hand/used x100 and I love the simplicity of having just one lens, one camera, instead of having to pick which lenses I will carry with me. I also have a x100s order coming Monday so I am pretty excited to review that camera.

All original accessories will be included as well as the original box with UPC cut out for lens rebate.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 or 2 business days
    </br>References</br> Mu-43 dino1891
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.