Simi-Annual Tri County Car Show

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by snkenai, Jul 13, 2013.

1. snkenai

snkenai SC All-Pro

Oct 5, 2010
    kenai, AK
    Stephen Noel
    The simi-annual Tri county Car show held at the Campbellsville University (KY), had some beautiful works of auto-art. I took a few shots to give a feeling of the fair-like day and display. But, at the end of my walk through, I again went for a close up of a beautiful old truck with the side exposure of the tricked out engine, and the E-p3 displayed: NO CARD! In the sun I could not or did not see it. NO PICS. One of the hazards of only using LCD only. I almost, always dump the card and immediately replace it. Last night I forgot.:eek: :redface: :sad010:

Sorry, you don't get the tour. My bad.

2. Ya that is annoying. Did it once myself.

3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Oh, I know that feeling Steve. I remember being all excited about a new telephoto lens and raced to the zoo to try it out. Paid my $20 to park and enter. Stopped at the first exhibit and went to shoot and "DOH!"

Went to the gift shop prepared to pay whatever insane mark-up they might have on memory cards even though I already 3 at home......no dice. No memory cards at all. I left totally dejected. They got my $20 and I got shut out. :frown: At least you have your memories..... I didn't even stay to create any.