Since colour is a big part of what we do

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by kyteflyer, Sep 22, 2013.

1. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    • Like Like x 1
  2. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    I can't remember whether this was posted here before or I saw it elsewhere, but I did it twice in about three days and I think I scored quite significantly differently (though both were within the average range for my age and gender) on each occasion.

3. marlof

marlof Trying to focus

Dec 25, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Marlof
    I scored a 12 as well, with the blue/greens as a failure zone. It'll be fun to test it again in a few days, and see if the chance to have a good sleep improves my score. :-D

• Like Like x 1
  4. grebeman

grebeman Old Codgers Group

Jul 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    I know that I am partially blue/green colour blind having been dogged by that with various medicals over the years in my career as an electrical engineer. I understand it's a condition that affects about 10% of the male population (less than 1% for the female population) so I shan't be taking the test for it to confirm what I already know.

Barrie

5. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    I tried this once before and scored as mildly color blind, which wouldn't surprise me. But can this test be impacted by your monitors color calibration?

6. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    Yes

7. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Scotland
    Heather
    I scored 3 !!

Get in.

8. ajramirez

ajramirez SC All-Pro

Jul 9, 2010
    Caguas, Puerto Rico
    Antonio
    8 for me.

9. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Well done! My eyes are pretty crap so I was pleased to get the 12. (Monitor is well calibrated so I can't blame it, alas)

10. fin azvandi

fin azvandi SC Veteran

Feb 22, 2012
    Madison, WI
    9 for me - a couple in the blue/greens and a bit more in the purple/pinks up at the top end.