Single in January 2015 - How's the ride? (Days 1-10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took today's image in haste, I went up to our old playroom to put some Christmas stuff back in boxes and spied Little B looking towards me through the staircase bars. He's not allowed up here because he's a pest...... anyway, the debris on the stairs is the clean washing I abandoned in my efforts to literally drop everything and grab my camera! I think without the magic of the Sonnar lens it would probably look much more dull than it already is!

We were promised sunshine today. No, really.

The sky was blue apart from a huge arc of cloud which closely mirrored the path of the sun through my January sky so, hardly a glimmer. My 'new' lens is a real challenge - I'm so glad it is a minty example otherwise I'd be blaming all sorts of nasty gremlins for my poor photography. In this case it's the photographer and as I've previously mentioned, I shall either wrestle this sucker into submission or decide to take images which better suit the optics. I'm far too used to my snappy Pentax legacy glass but very pleased I made the commitment to use a lens I know nowt about...

Hope you get better soon. Unfortunately, it's the season - and it's reached epidemic levels in some parts.

Thanks.. I don't normally get the flu, seems to generally pass me by so must be a different enough strain to have gotten me. Here's to naturally acquired immunity and the flu's that I won't get afterwards. The only positive, by the way.

Next week going to be harder when I go back to work, I've got a few ideas of what to do, it will be putting them into practice. The pictures in the gallery are inspiring and reading the comments too, seeing how different people see the pictures.

The sun finally showed its face today so I managed to stop down while shooting. I think I may have sussed out a way to avoid purple fringing on the lens I've nominated. I'll await feedback on my 'day 3' image but for now, life is good. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back