Single in January 2015 - register your interest

You two had better get busy. It's already the 2nd. We'll always accept those late to the party, but we're burning daylight.

I shoot daily anyway and I had already decided to shoot for an extended period with a single lens so that's what attracted me to the challenge (and I only have the one body) but the requirement to upload to the gallery is a no go for me. As I said it looks like a fun project. Best to all.

It is a slight pain in the neck but it's what we do for making it easy for people to comment on individual photographs. Wish there were a way to just link but at this point we just don't seem to have that option.

It is a slight pain in the neck but it's what we do for making it easy for people to comment on individual photographs. Wish there were a way to just link but at this point we just don't seem to have that option.

I agree with you wholeheartedly BB. I remember from all the whispers behind the last SiJ curtain that the Gallery was the only viable option - embedded jpgs and a running log didn't really cut it if I recall correctly.

I can appreciate that there are technical reasons behind the decision, it's just not something I am willing to do at this time...call it a quirk if you wish. It would have been great fun but, I am also working on a book project that really needs to get done and I should probably avoid distractions. Another time perhaps.

It's one of the reasons I'm not taking part this time. I used to post all my pictures to the gallery. Since I'm not currently a subscriber to the forum I'd have to delete hundreds, maybe over a thousand pictures, to begin to free up space to post in the gallery, and I don't feel like tackling that task picture by picture :)

I recall the SIJ 2012 and wondering about the weather factor for us northern hemisphere participants. Thankfully as I recall there were only three wet days, it doesn't look like the weather's going to be so accommodating in the UK this time. Good luck to everyone.

Barrie

It's one of the reasons I'm not taking part this time. I used to post all my pictures to the gallery. Since I'm not currently a subscriber to the forum I'd have to delete hundreds, maybe over a thousand pictures, to begin to free up space to post in the gallery, and I don't feel like tackling that task picture by picture :)

I recall the SIJ 2012 and wondering about the weather factor for us northern hemisphere participants. Thankfully as I recall there were only three wet days, it doesn't look like the weather's going to be so accommodating in the UK this time. Good luck to everyone.

Barrie
Oh yes Barrie my old friend. How are you? A shame you cannot join us this month - as I do still remember fondly meeting some of the folks, and learning a little more of the different lifestyle, of your village. Well either way I hope the air and cider are doing you good!

Back