Single in January - credits page info request

It seems to me that if folks want to be recognized for their work, that it is way past time to respond. Luke and others have given selfless of time and resources to make this happen,and after many weeks, still are in near beggin' mode, just to get the simplest information. This is the SIJ COPS, calling all delinquents, to cough up, pronto! :happy-084:

Steve, I think I'm gonna give you a badge.....do you want a list of names?(y)

It's no big deal, really. I had 0 time the last weeks to work on it. Today I have time though.....I'll start sending individual invites and hopefully we'll get the rest of the responses needed and I can make some good headway this week..... maybe even finish up a rough draft.

There's still a few of you who have not responded to the request for how you would like to be credited in the book. I was hoping to get a good deal done on the credits front today, but it's hard to do without everything in front of me.

One less culprit :blush: info sent...

I'll go with the flow - credit me or not in any way that you feel acceptable

Bill, while I respect your willingness to go with the flow.....there is NO FLOW.....lol. I can check through my emails again, but I believe you are one who needs to let me know what you want.

It can be as simple as photos by BillN. Or we can give credit using your full name. We can give your photos titles (if they have any). You can tell the world what camera and lens you used (if you care). I will streamline everything to make it all look nice. But you need to let me know what you want it to say.

I think I'm up-to-date. I can't remember what I said, but whatever looks good to you is fine by me.

I'm laughing at
Mark, don't worry about it. You've actually used up so many pages for your foreword that we may not be able to fit your credits (or photos) in!!

just kidding
;)

Bill, while I respect your willingness to go with the flow.....there is NO FLOW.....lol. I can check through my emails again, but I believe you are one who needs to let me know what you want.

It can be as simple as photos by BillN. Or we can give credit using your full name. We can give your photos titles (if they have any). You can tell the world what camera and lens you used (if you care). I will streamline everything to make it all look nice. But you need to let me know what you want it to say.

photos by BillN - M8 plus Zeiss 28mm f2.8 Biogon

Pass them on Luke. Let's get this done. We might want to start another challenge some time (without a book!). Come on gang let's rally the troupes. All the action seems to be across the hall at m4/3, lately. But that is mostly about the gear.
In fact I purpose another SI_, as soon as this is finished. But with some different rules than the last one. Suggestions?

Back