Feedback Site problems, Gallery not available

I keep trying new things to make this work, so Luke's method may work one minute and not work the next while I am changing things. I cannot figure this one out. Just trying my best not to break anything new while I try fixes.

ask one of the kids, that's what I do, they seem to know what's going on better than anyone …. they usually press a few keys, refuse to tell you what they are doing and it either gets solved or destroyed forever

That link isn't working for uploading - when I hit upload it says - "I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg]"

Should probably wait for Amin to announce it is fixed.

-Thomas

That link isn't working for uploading - when I hit upload it says - "I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg]"

Should probably wait for Amin to announce it is fixed.

-Thomas

It was a few minutes ago. Amin already commented that it's working would likely be intermittent while he is trying different fixes.

Just worked for me using Sue's link:

...but, yeah, not sure if we're causing Amin more grief by piling up the server with more data :blush:

I doubt it. However we will be getting not working messages from time to time. Right at this moment, my link doesnt work. It will though, soon enough. The thing is not to overload the database with requests. So I'm going to ignore the gallery's existence for now.

It's not an overload thing. Feel free to bang away. Just every time I flip a switch, it may change something.

Amin 'm seeing some difficult responses from the site since the downtime. My browser is making many many more calls to various adservers, everything is very slow and when I use the back- and forward- buttons on my browser It's sometimes taking several clicks to get anywhere. This isn't happening on any of the many other sites I use so I am making a causal connection to any changes you have made.

Amin 'm seeing some difficult responses from the site since the downtime. My browser is making many many more calls to various adservers, everything is very slow and when I use the back- and forward- buttons on my browser It's sometimes taking several clicks to get anywhere. This isn't happening on any of the many other sites I use so I am making a causal connection to any changes you have made.

Paul, while I am working on the server, you may experience just about anything. I've restarted the server about 20 times this weekend alone. Doing my best here. The ads have increased, but I don't think that is the cause of the performance issues.

Back