1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Small faces

Discussion in 'Ricoh Forum' started by Lightmancer, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    Just wanted to pull these ones up. They come from the weekend, the first chance I have had to try out the GRD III. What a pocket powerhouse! Please forgive me, for I have posted one of these on the HiBW thread already, but I feel they need space to "breathe" and be together.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightmancer/6341449318/" title="Faces 1 by RangefinderGeneral, on Flickr">"768" height="1024" alt="Faces 1"></a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightmancer/6340708051/" title="Faces 2 by RangefinderGeneral, on Flickr">"768" height="1024" alt="Faces 2"></a>

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lili

Lili SC Hall of Famer

Oct 17, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Lili
    Love this one Bill

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Bill, no problem at all putting these up here - in fact, it's easy to miss people's photos when you really wish you hadn't. So I take it the GRD III has found a permanent home. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Bill, I agree with Lili about the 2nd image but..... the 1st one is absolutely a masterpiece. That image will live forever in your archive. It is very marketable.....
    Don

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    Thank you all for your encouraging words. I'm loving this camera and its pocketability combined with its power to capture the moment.

6. snake

snake SC Regular

Oct 4, 2011
    Those are some great shots. I'm glad you double posted them.