Snowdonia

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by NathanJ, Aug 29, 2014.

1. NathanJ

NathanJ SC Regular

Sep 18, 2012
    Been a while since I posted.

Took this shot yesterday as I drove through Snowdonia National Park with my 5 year old in tow. As I had a 5 year old in tow I had about 2 minutes to park up, snap, and be on my way again. Most of my shots are of my kids, landscapes are something I rarely do.

Taken with my Fuji X100.

<a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/npjimages/15048260436" title="Snowdonia by Nathan Jones, on Flickr"> 15048260436_c451250f90_c. "800" height="531" alt="Snowdonia"></a>

• Like Like x 12
  2. grebeman

grebeman Old Codgers Group

Jul 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    Nathan, can I suggest you find someone to look after the children for a while and do a few more landscapes.

Barrie

• Like Like x 2
  3. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Simply glorious!!! I am so glad you posted here!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Absolutely beautiful. I wanted to do a bike tour in Wales many years ago. I had a choice of Snowdonia and the southwest area, based in St. Davids. Because of timing, I chose St. Davids. And, as difficult as THAT week was, I'm not sure how well I'd have handled Snowdonia. But every time I see photos from that area, I have to admit to regrets. What an incredibly beautiful area. This photograph is stunning, particularly if you can click through and view it on a large monitor on Flickr. Just gorgeous!

-Ray

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lovely.

I had to look up this location, I love learning about new places.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NathanJ

NathanJ SC Regular

Sep 18, 2012
    Many thanks for the positive comments, and BB thanks for the follow on Flickr.

7. NathanJ

NathanJ SC Regular

Sep 18, 2012
    I'll make sure I show this comment to my wife!

8. Penfan2010

Penfan2010 SC Top Veteran

Jul 21, 2012
    NJ, USA
    Ed
    Brilliant. Beautifully composed, great light, wonderful tonality in the greens. Thank you for sharing.

• Like Like x 1