1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

Sold: Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 + extras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by deirdre, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deirdre

deirdre SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Sep 26, 2010
    I've got a Canon 50mm f/1.4 in FD mount with µ4/3 adapter for sale. It has some light dust that won't affect pictures, some wear (it is probably close to 40 years old), but it still works like a champ without fungus, haze, or other crud.

Ever since I got the Leica 50mm, I haven't been using this one. I've decided I want the LSM version instead so I can also use the lens on my Leica. So, this one's gotta go so I can buy its cousin.

It also has the following additional accessories: Canon 52mm close-up lens, Kodak 52mm polarizing filter, and Canon 52mm haze filter.

Here's a pic. It includes both lens caps and a hard case (which is fitted enough that it won't close with the adapter on). Obviously, the GF1 and its 20mm lens isn't included.

[​IMG]

Possibly the best pic I took with this lens is this one, and most of the rest of the set is taken with the same lens:

View attachment 34139

Price is $90 in the US and Canada; $105 in most other countries. Any form of PayPal is fine.

2. deirdre

deirdre SC Top Veteran

0   0   0

Sep 26, 2010
    Forgot to mark this as sold!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.