1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

SOLD - Canon S90 for sale - SOLD

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    ************SOLD**************

Since I got the LX5, I don't have much need for the S90. I thought I would keep it for bike rides (being so compact) but I rigged up a really nice little handlebar bag that's perfect for the LX5 so I realistically doubt I'll be using the S90.

The S90 is only a few months old - I believe I bought it in June. It has the Franiac grip mounted on it and I have the little lensmate ring-thing (keeps the rear control ring from spinning so freely) that I never mounted because I thought the control ring was just fine as is. But I'll include it and the buyer can make up his/her own mind. I have the manual, the battery, and the charger. Not sure about what cable came with it. I'm sure I have them but I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to figure out which ones they are from the large collection of cables I have. I've never used the cables as you can probably tell. If its important to a potential buyer, I'll try to figure it out, but I make no guarantees on this point.

***********SOLD***************

-Ray

2. dnameschezka

dnameschezka New to SC

0   0   0

Nov 13, 2010
    hi, im interested with ur s90. however im in the philippines. do u ship internationally? please email me at chez_055@yahoo.com for the reply. thanks so much. :)

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    email sent

-Ray

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.