1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

SOLD FS/FT: USA Panasonic G1 with 14-45 kit, Extras, Mint

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jlabate, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jlabate

jlabate SC Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 6, 2011
    For sale or trade, my very clean, very low use Lumix G1 with 14-45 lens kit. I got this as a backup camera for my E-P2 and it has mostly sat unused since I purchased it around 6 months ago. I shot a couple of 4GB cards worth of pictures with it when I first received it, 624 exposures. In box with all factory accessories, manual and unfilled warranty card. Free USPS shipping for USA buyers, $475. I will also consider trades for E-PL2 or lenses.

Also for sale, accessories for the Lumix G1 - Panasonic AC Adapter DWM-DCC3, travel charger with folding plug and 12v car adapter, an extra generic battery, and generic remote shutter release. All is in new condition. Free shipping for USA buyers, $45. I will also consider trades.

I am new on this forum but under the same username have a few transactions on the m4/3 forum and 262 out of 262 positives on eBay.

2. jlabate

jlabate SC Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 6, 2011
    Prices dropped. Also still interested in trades.

3. jlabate

jlabate SC Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 6, 2011
    Still looking to sell the G1/14-45 and accessories. I have an offer on the lens only and will sell it at the end of the day if the kit isn't sold.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jlabate

jlabate SC Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 6, 2011
    I sold the lens to a m4/3 forum member. Now $245 for the G1 body, in box with OEM accessories for $245, CON USA USPS Priority Mail included.

Panasonic AC Adapter, extra battery, battery charger with car adapter also still available.