Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Some Pentax lenses

Prices
various

Ships to
USA

Description

Below are some nice Pentax mount lenses I'm selling since I sold off my Pentax body.

Pentax DA-L 55-300mm lens - Bought it used in excellent condition. Selling it in same condition......super clean glass. Comes with front and rear caps. I don't have a hood for it, but never felt I needed one either. I'm sure you can find one for a few bucks if you need one. I shot this lens along with a Sigma costing 5 times as much and other than the Sigma being a few stops faster, I never felt like the Pentax lens wasn't sharp enough. A great value lens and frankly essential for it's range/weight and price. - $150 now just $125 SOLD
11836481514_d4bd45cbdd_c.jpg

IMGP0100 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Sigma 30mm f1.4 lens for Pentax - bought used after a long search. This lens is out of production. And it's awesome. It comes with a front and rear cap, but no lens hood. I am including a soft carrying case with it and it comes with the original box and paperwork. - $380 dropped to $340
View attachment 83927
IMGP0101 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Rokinon 85mm f1.4 lens for Pentax - my fave choice for gratuitous shallow DOF shots and portraits. It is manual focus only of course, but there is no fast mild tele anywhere near this price for Pentax. Comes with 2 front and 1 rear cap and lens hood in original box. - $230 now only $185! SOLD
View attachment 83928
IMGP0102 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

pm with any questions. Prices have a bit of wiggle room if you are buying more than one item.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
included in price

Handling time
1 day

References
-

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back