1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Someone's got his grubby little paws on an FZ200...

Discussion in 'Superzoom Salon' started by Yeats, Aug 21, 2012.

1. teacat

teacat SC Regular

Jul 27, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Maggie
    And how is it?

2. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    wow totally missed this topic back then! Do you still have it? My dad has one, I absolutely love it!

3. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Yeats seems to have disappeared. He's gone from flickr and I couldnt find him anywhere else, which is a bummer, I loved his wildlife shots. I too am getting close to the FZ200.

4. bartjeej

bartjeej SC Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    Hmm yeah it's been a while since he posted! At least his account says he was last online only a week ago, so that's good...

If you do get the FZ200, Sue, please let us know how you get on with it :smile:

5. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    I had a play with my father's FZ200 at the weekend. I'm sure the output is ok, but for me it's a non starter. Right from the off i got super frustrated with Panasonic's little jog dial set up. I just cant work it. Well i can but hate it. I sold my LX5 because of it. I tried again with the G3 , still didn't like it.

6. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Yeats was talking to us about his Fuji HS50 at the beginning of May. I hope we hear from him again. I enjoyed his posts. And I'd like to know, if cornered, which he would pick: an FZ200 or HS50.

7. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    He picked the Fuji. I think he briefly considered the Panny but he never bought one. He did some great stuff with the Canon, as well. I preferred his Canon stuff. But, now we can't see it because he has deleted his flickr account.

8. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I have sent Chris a private message, informing him that fellow forum members have been inquiring about him. With any luck, he'll respond.