1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sony NEX-5N Black + accessories | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by theoldsmithy, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoldsmithy

theoldsmithy SC Top Veteran Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Jan 7, 2013
    Herefordshire, England
    Martin Connolly
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony NEX-5N Black + accessories
    </br>Prices</br> Sony NEX-5N Black boxed with 18-55 OSS lens / IR remote / spare battery / UV filter / 8gb card - £300

SOLD on Amazon marketplace for £339

</br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK
    </br>Description</br> Sony NEX-5N in black with 18-55mm OSS lens. In original box with all accessories. Comes with infrared remote control; spare battery; UV filter; 8Gb Transcend Class 10 SD Card. Approx 800 shots taken.

This little lot cost me about £540 over the last year. Selling to finance a new Fuji X100 (possibly!) - this camera takes great shots up to ISO 3200 and has loads of clever features, but I want something more compact.

See my Amazon marketplace feedback here
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Royal Mail special delivery
    </br>Shipping charge</br> £10
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Amazon marketplace:Martin C
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.