Sony NEX-5N Giveaway at TalkNEX.com

Discussion in 'Open Gear Talk' started by Amin Sabet, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Jul 3, 2010
    [​IMG]
    As some of you are aware, I started a companion forum for Sony NEX users at TalkNEX.com a couple weeks back, and to help get things going we announced an NEX-C3 giveaway. Now that the NEX-5N has been announced and is beginning to ship, we've upgraded the giveaway prize to that camera (although the winner can still choose an NEX-C3 if he/she prefers).

The entry requirements for the giveaway have also been reduced/simplified. All the details are here: NEX-5N Giveaway at TalkNEX.com

2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Uh oh...I feel the rushing of wind as TalkNex is heating up!:biggrin:

3. Djarum

Djarum SC All-Pro S.C. Charter Member Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Huntsville, AL
    Jason
    I'm confused. So all I need to do is register and start a thread, is that right?

I'm a sucker for these forums anyways, and it was only a matter of time. However, I didn't want to "pollute" that forum since I am a mFT user. I am very interested in the format, though. I think lots of folks are.

4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Apparently, however, that thread must be a relevant sort of thread
    - so no "I walked into a bar..." jokes.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Jul 3, 2010
    Yep, register and start a thread, and you've entered the giveaway. The "fine print" says that the thread has to be relevant and contribute some value to the forum, so a new thread which says "This is a thread" isn't going to count. For some reason, people love doing that - so clever :rolleyes:. (Edit: BB beat me to it :biggrin: )

The new site is for anyone who uses or is interested in the NEX system :wink:.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Djarum

Djarum SC All-Pro S.C. Charter Member Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Huntsville, AL
    Jason
    Darn!:wink:

• Like Like x 2