All-Pro
Name
Kyle Krug
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Sony NEX-7 body - $675
</br>Prices</br> NEX-7 body - $625
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Anyone need a digital back? I am the original owner for all of this NEX-7, purchased Aug 2012. Funds will go towards either a full frame (RX1 lust), one of the new Ricoh/Pentax AA-less cameras, or maybe a NEX-7n if the Zeiss wide prime is good.

It is in very good condition overall, all operations work perfectly, and output is great. It is in good condition cosmetically, with only one issue that I can find - several small scratches on the bottom of the lens mount, presumably from my tripod. The rear display is perfect and the camera will ship with the screen protector I have used on the camera since purchase. Included is the original box, all packaging, manual, strap (never used), charger and battery.

Price includes paypal fees and CONUS shipping (FedEx Ground or Priority Mail with insurance, your pick). I am open to international shipment, but would need some extra time for handling due to work and personal travel. I have feedback on Ebay (100% with many large sales) under the same "krugorg" username, as well as over on mu-43.

I am glad to provide raw files, for any of the above, if it would be helpful. Please let me know if there are any questions!

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

20130310-E-M5-_3100261.jpg
20130310-E-M5-_3100262.jpg
20130310-E-M5-_3100267.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal check
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> Priority Mail or FedEx Ground
</br>Shipping charge</br> incl. in price
</br>Handling time</br> 2 days handling, probably less
</br>References</br> mu-43 and ebay: krugorg
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back