Sony Sony RX100 III Announced and Available for Pre-Order

Unfortunate that they are going after B&H when it's Sony and their shenanigans they should be going after. Price fixing and sell dates are huge turn offs to the Sony brand for me.

Yes, it is Sony's decision to hold up the shipments that bothers me. I do not think B&H was trying to rip off anyone. They just got caught somehow in a bind with the Sony hold on shipping. I suppose it was their internal mistake to send out notices that it was available. Nevertheless, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, not toward B&H but toward Sony.

Ray, I have a plan to be on the streets with Don on Monday the 23rd, in case you are around then.

Oh man, I'd LOVE to join you for that. To meet you and I haven't seen Don in a few months either. Last time I think was when Pete from London was in town and we spent the day on the streets of Philly. I think that was September. Oh, wait, I saw him before the St. Patrick's Day parade in March. Unfortunately, we're supposed to do a walk through at our place with our contractor that morning and then moving ourselves and our dog out to the shore, with a bit of juggling between my wife and I. Saturday and Sunday would be less imossible but then we're gonna be getting everything out of the main floor of our place. So, unfortunately, nothing around that time is gonna work for me. But I'll be thinking of you guys. I hope you get better weather than we've been having!

-Ray

Back