1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

St Louis / Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Fuji X100 Forum' started by KillRamsey, Dec 4, 2013.

1. KillRamsey

KillRamsey SC Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    Kyle
    Just a quick love letter to the trusty X100, which continues to delight. A couple of shots plucked from last week's Thanksgiving trip from Boston out west and back. Some shot raw and processed in Raw Therapee, some shot JPG only when I got tired of spending vacation time staring at software. Or rather, when my wife got tired of it.

Downtown St Louis
    [​IMG]

Downtown St Louis
    [​IMG]

My wife chasing after my daughter, City Museum, St Louis.
    [​IMG]

Once again the astounding City Museum. I could post 25 just from that place...
    [​IMG]

Botanical gardens, St Louis, christmas light display outdoors, tired 4 year old having a melt down but we decided to take a damned picture anyway. Pretty sharp lights for handheld in the dark.
    [​IMG]

Square One Brewery, St Louis. Is it 5:30 yet?
    [​IMG]

Pit stop to stretch our legs on the way home in Indianapolis.
    [​IMG]

Indianapolis, family. Laying on my back as people walk past, hoping nobody steps on me. Shot was actually the wife's idea. Love that woman. Mad I didn't think of it first.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    8 reasons why I can't imagine ever getting rid of the X100. nice set.

3. KillRamsey

KillRamsey SC Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    Kyle
    One more just for Luke... Papa Ray's Vintage Vinyl in St Lou. A friend went to high school with him, and sent me in to say hello for him, but Ray was in the middle of doing his radio blues show.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Wow.....he's still got a ton of space dedicated to CDs. Things must be different in STL. Long live the physical media stores!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brandon Sarkis

Brandon Sarkis SC Rookie

Dec 2, 2013
    i spent a few months in STL last year for work and nobody told me there was such an awesome vinyl store there. bastards- all they wanted me to do was go eat that bloody awful Imo's pizza.

6. Gubrz

Gubrz O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    I can't get rid of mine because it ups my handsome quotient when I carry it...LOL
    Especially with its newest finger loop, in brown!

7. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I love the second and third and like the rest just fine.

My kids call me Papa Ray and I'm into the blues too, but no way I'd ever try to run a retail establishment, having worked in a few in my yoot...

-Ray

• Like Like x 1