1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Tamron SP AF 1.4X Tele-Converter for Nikon | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Lava, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava SC Regular

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Tamron SP AF 1.4X Tele-Converter for Nikon

Prices

Ships to
    USA

Description
    This teleconverter is designed for use with Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses -- primarily telephoto lenses. I used it with my 300mm f/2.8 AF-S, 70-200mm f/2.8, and 90mm f/2.8. With the tele-converter, the effective focal length became 420mm for the 300mm, 280mm at the long end of the 70-200mm, and 126mm for the 90mm. Autofocus and metering worked perfectly with all autofocus and AF-S lenses. I have always been very pleased with the optics. Made in Japan. Model 140-FNs 1.4X.

The teleconverter is gently used and the glass is scratch free. Comes with Nikon caps. It sells new for $225 plus shipping at our favorite online retailers. I am selling it for $125 including free Priority Mail insured shipping. Offered for sale in the CONUS, AK, HI, and PR only. No trades, please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    $0

Handling time
    Same Day

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Lava

Lava SC Regular

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2014
    Reduced to $110.

3. Lava

Lava SC Regular

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2014
    Let's try $99.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.