Thank You for Organizing The Most Magnificent Serious Compact Photo Challenge

pniev

Student for life
I would like to thank the inventors and initiators (Karen, Luke, .....?) for the opportunity to participate in the photo challenge! I also like to thank everyone who participated! I liked everyone's photos and interpretations a lot. And last but definitely not least I like to thank those who took the time to look at the photos.

It was a lot of fun to do. Usually I do not like to be guided by themes (I left a painting course for that reason) but - surprisingly - I liked it a lot this time. It allowed me to take photos I would never have taken otherwise. It is interesting, inspiring and fun to see how various people interpret certain themes.

Some - or all- of my photos might be qualified as crap by others but I did like taking them. What also helps is that the word "crap" has not been clearly defined yet so I could define it myself. :dance2:

So all in all, Thank You!!

Peter

Hey ho..... a big thanks to Karen. It also inspired me to shoot more often than I would have this month. I find the themes make me think a bit more looking for the shot. And often the results are more obviously....here's a photo of this thing I had to shoot. Still more shooting is good.

Also thanks to everyone who made the whole slog, and also to those who even tried. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.... or something like that.

Hopefully everyone ready for a Silver September (thanks to the Stillshunter for the name). And I expect that we will have more people participating.

Thanks to the organizer(s), participants and viewers... it was a great to spend more time shooting and fun to meet the themes. I enjoyed everyones photos

Back