The 9th Salon Challenge - His/her point of view WINNER REVEALED

I think congratulations are due to everyone who managed to enter this time. You all did a great job of a very interesting challenge. Hats off! And, Gloria, a special nod in your general direction. Well done sir.

Firstly, my apologies for setting a challenge that probably involved a lot of work if it were to be attended to seriously.

First congrats to pdh on winning this challenge, secondly to be honest I did not find the challenge too much work , I just did not find the idea appealing or intriguing enough to participate. I would rather see everyone express themselves rather than try to be some one else, that is not any less work just more personal and intimate.

Love the print. Though its a bit different from the one you posted. (I've been staring at it way too long) :)

Oops. It shows how much attention I've been paying to my own work ... wow that's really quite embarrasing ... :redface: .... they're off the same roll though ...

Just thinking ... as it's all holidays and family busyness for the next two or three weeks, perhaps it's worth deferring my starting the next Salon Challenge until early January?

I was going to "dust off" one of my SC's and have a go at this one ...... but I could never "figure it out"

PS and OT and whatever else...... they are almost giving D7000's away ....... must be a new Nikon DX DSLR coming soon ....... but at less than £640 in the UK, (you guys in the US seem to get camera's for "peanuts") ...... it has got to be the bargain of the year

Back