Music The Amazing Emporium of Wondrous Tunes (aka: What are you listening to?)

Can anyone give me feedback on the sound quality for you? I'm recording direct RCA out from my stereo to my Oly camera....but when I listen back through these youtube clips I hear the occasional click (not a record noise click.....I'm fine with those.....more like a digital youtube dropout noise.....if you can confirm or deny this noise, I'd appreciate it).

Also, I hope you enjoy the tune. I've been playing it a lot (and crying a lot).

I've been playing this album every day for the last week. It's definitely leaning heavily on the old British folk-rock sounds of bands like Fairport Convention. But slightly updated.

I've listened to it a lot, since it is basically the Decemberists (my fave band over the last 8 or 9 years) plus Olivia Chaney. I'm not in love with all of it - does the world need another cover of "The first time ever I saw your face"? But there are some great songs there too. I would recommend listening to the Decemberists, Luke, if you like this one. Try The King is Dead, or if you like the folkier stuff, maybe Hazards of Love. Of course you may already know them :)

Back