the May Serious Compacts Challenge

here's a small bump or reminder to head over here ...... https://www.photographerslounge.org/f88/may-prompts-photo-challenge-sign-up-thread-8880/ to officially let us know that you are in by giving us a prompt. Holler here if you have any questions. May is a just a couple days away. The challenge is on regardless, but if we fail to get 36 participants to submit prompts, I have a team of volunteers to fill out our quota. And remember.....this challenge is all about having fun and taking photos and the rest of the stuff is window dressing.

Amin was kind enough to strut out in his silken ropes and administrator hat......he waved his magical wand at the behest of Stillshunter and myself and created a virgin gallery for our May photos.....unspoilt by photos created in earlier times and without impetus. We shall fill it with magic starting in a few days......

OK.....last call for those of you on the fence and thinking about joining the May Challenge. Just join.....it'll be fun and you'll be virtually shooting with great photographers from all over the globe. It's already the last day of April in some parts of the globe. If we get to May 1 at the international date line, I'll have load up a few more prompts so we have 36 and we'll be able to get down to the business of creating images.

So is the idea we simply post images as we capture them in the gallery with the prompt as a title?

plus, that stuff about Amin having silken ropes, is that for real? I mean, what he gets up to in then privacy of his own home is his affair I guess, but ... well, seems a bit too much information really

I'll put together a checklist of sorts that people can print out and stick in their pocket so if they need inspiration or direction it will be close at end (it should also help people keep track of which ones they've done).

Back