Thanks to the kindness of Milan (Pictogramax), I have a 500G ... the first couple of rolls revealed a very dirty vf and many lightleaks, which is why I haven't posted any here before now ... this is the first roll I've run through it since I took it to pieces and cleaned the viewfinder (although I did not trust myself to dismantle the rangefinder assembly), and fitted a new set of light seals (supplied by Jon Goodman); I've also put in the correct voltage cell, and it does seem to meter correctly (using my E-P2 as a lightmeter) I haven't done any "proper" tests because I'm not that sort of guy, but I suppose one day I could run a couple of rolls through at as many combinations of shutter/aperture I can, and also test the Auto mode properly. The frame separation is a bit inconsistent which suggests the mechanicals of the camera could do with some attention, but to be honest, a 40-year-old camera of this type is probably not worth spending more on than I have already :smile: Whether the rangefinder needs adjustment or it's my eyes/fingers that are the problem we'll leave as an open question! Anyhoo, enough chitchat, here's the proof of the pudding. All with £1/roll "Agfa Vista 200" from Poundland (it's some sort of Fuji product according to the edge codes) developed at the minilab round the corner. Scanned on 7600i as Fuji Superia 100 and with tweaks to contrast and tone curve in LR4.1 ... really just a test roll to make sure I'd done the seals properly, so not here for aesthetic appreciation ... 20120824-3 by _loupe, on Flickr 20120824-2 by _loupe, on Flickr 20120824-1 by _loupe, on Flickr When I can finally get back in the car and go up to Bristol, I might try some Tri-X in it.