The Pub now asking for photo-ID.

A little late to the party

I'm a little late, but then I'm not really a party animal :)

10102311.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Make mine a pint of cloudy cider, thank you.

Barrie

Hyubie, I'm so glad to see you here!:D I'm sure you've already seen a lot of familiar faces...but you can see more and add your own when you stop by for a nice cold drink (is it hot enough in your neck of the woods today?) at Bill's Pub! Check out this thread in The Watering Hole: https://www.photographerslounge.org/f32/pub-now-asking-photo-id-2502/ (y)

Cannot say no to BB. :) Not the most flattering portrait (thus the small size - ha!), but my 5-year old daughter took this shot. I was testing the art filters on my camera, and left it on Grainy B&W filter. I didn't notice that she took the camera, turned it on, and grabbed this. Not bad, I think. :D

View attachment 37610

Hi friends,

back from France I'm ready to lift the curtain......,-)

Last year in autumn, I visited an old friend in Sicily together with my Pen -what a phantastic journey!

After three days in his 'magazzino' - no toilet (in the conventional way), no electricity, water from a public well, we looked like locals...... I'm the guy on the right......

Colours of Sicily - a set on Flickr

hans_ich.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I can't turn my brain off to sleep as I have a 1:00 am checkin this morning for a trip to Morristown to take some folks to Nantucket. Then it's to White Plains by noon. I would definitely enjoy an early afternoon refreshment after this night.

I guess I'm too excited about a package that should arrive later in the week after I get home!

Ok time to try and turn the brain off again.

Dorf, where the heck are you and your GXR or whatever your latest camera is?!:D

I've decided that I needed to add another Photo ID here. I shall call it Dueling Anniversaries - a very good friend took this of my husband, myself and two other close friends during our recent joint anniversary celebration. A good time was had by all. So which pair do you think have been married for 23 years and which for 10 years?

6170685996_3f0060f5ee_z.jpg

Slight crop...you know...what can I say, my friend didn't quite frame it right.;)

P.S. Don, you are not allowed to answer!

Back